Lipotonix injections are a safe and effective addition to most weight loss programs. Lipotonix contains a combination of B-12 and essential and non-essential amino acids, which are not easily obtained from current food sources. The absorbtion rate in our bodies decreases as we age, and thus making injections a vital role in weight loss and management.
Lipotonix injections can be given up to 3 times weekly to enhance weight loss in patients already actively engaging in a proper weight management program.
- Methionine (the “M” in MIC):it assists in the breakdown of fats and thereby prevents the build-up of fat in the arteries, as well as assisting with the digestive system and removing heavy metals from the body since it can be converted to cytosine, which is a precursor to gluthione, which is of prime importance in detoxifying the liver.
- Inositol (the “I” in MIC): helps to maintain proper electrical energy and nutrient transfer across the cell membrane. It also acts as a lipotropic which converts fats into other useful products. Inositol helps establish healthy cell membranes, which facilitate nerve impulses.
- Choline (the “C” in MIC): Assists in controlling your weight as well as cholesterol levels, keeping cell membranes healthy and in preventing gallstones. It is also most useful in the maintenance of the nervous system, assisting memory and learning.
- B-5 (Pantothenic Acid): is involved in numerous biological reactions, including the production of energy and the breakdown of fatty and amino acids.
- B-6 (Pyroxidine):is a vital part of the enzyme system and very important to the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It is also important in the normal function of the nervous and immune systems. The essential amino acid tryptophan also depends on Pyroxidine for its utilization.
- B-12 (Cobalamin): is a vitamin which is important for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production.
Because Lipotonix is comprised of naturally occurring ingredients, side effects are uncommon. Patients will discuss their medications and medical history with Dr. Payne prior to being a candidate for Lipotonix injections. Patients who have an allergy to sulfa or topical anesthetic agents, such as novocaine or lidocaine, should not be treated with Lipotonix.
**Because each person’s physiology is unique, results with Lipotonix injections may vary. Lipotonix is not suggested if you are pregnant or nursing.